Q: Is there a limit on the file size that can be uploaded?

A: There is no size limit but try to keep the size reasonable.

Q: Is it the intention that posters be in the format of previous winners, as published in Physics of Fluids? Or is the poster free to be in any format with such a document being prepared at a later time by the winner?

A: There are no format requirements, follow what has been posted on the web site. If your poster is selected to be published, the publishers of Physics of Fluids will contact with you.

Q: Would you also accept wmv format, or does it have to be mpeg2?

A: Please send us a small sample wmv movie and we'll see if the post processing software will accept it. We're using Final Cut Pro for the Macintosh.

Q: I found an error in my video, can I resubmit it?

A: Yes, just go to:

Resubmit Video

To avoid confusion please keep the file names the same.

Q: Will you accept video submissions after the deadline?

A: We would prefer that all videos be submitted on time. If you are having problems meeting the deadline please contact. gallery2007@eng.utah.edu

Q: I'm having problems uploading my video?

A: Create a small text file named toddTrash.txt and try uploading it with

Resubmit Video

Q: After a long upload time (300MB video), I got to the message that the video had been successfully submitted, but I can not see it listed in the current listing. I also did not get a confirmation email what should I do?

A: We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Please send the submission information to: gallery2007@eng.utah.edu and upload the video via: Resubmit Video Please include the operation system and browser that you were using.